Levan Kenia does not play regularly in Czech Republic. Sometimes he is in lineup and sometimes he is a substitute. However, Kenia is an appreciated player in Czech Republic and has a good press.
Levan may join the Georgian national team at the end of May. The team will hold three friendly matches. worldsport.ge interviewed Kenia:
- What can you say about your recent game in “Slavia”?
- We have two matches left and we will try to make through to European tournaments. We are in the fifth place and hopefully, we will do it.
- მწვრთნელი დუშან უჰრინი რამდენად კმაყოფილია შენით?
- Is coach Dusan Uhrin satisfied with your game?
- Yes, he is.
- Are you going to change the club?
- I do not know yet.
- What about your physical condition?
- I am in a good shape. I am able to play 90 minutes.
- What do you expect from Vladimir Weiss (coach of the Georgian national team)?
- I expect to be given a chance and I will try to use it.
- What is the most obvious difference between Kakha Tskhadadze and Vladimir Weiss?
- The difference is in tactics. Tskhadadze demanded ball control and Weiss makes accent on quick offence.